1. Onomastics in East Slavic traditional magical and religious folklore (charms and incantations <zagovory and zaklinaniya>; carols <kolyadki>; religious songs <dukhovnye stikhi>).
2. Studies of the language, personages (especially saints and other Christian figures), motives, functions, parallels, and origins of traditional Slavic folk magic.
3. Semantic and discourse analysis of especially spatial axiological concepts / lexical fields in (East) Slavic languages.
4. Epistemology of the Russian and Ukrainian linguistics and historiography.
5. Contemporary Russian political poetry.